Rules & Regulation
General Rules:-The following rules are required to be strictly adhered to:-
- Pupils must attend the class regularly and punctually. Late comers will normally be sent back home.
- A clean and neat dress must be worn at all times. Pupils in dirty or untidy uniforms may not be allowed to attend classes.
- Students are not allowed to attend when ailing or suffering from an infectious disease.
- Pupils must complete their homework regularly.
- Pupils are required to address their teachers and all other members of teaching & non-teaching staff with due respect and politeness. They are expected to behave always in a proper manner befitting the dignity of the Institute.
- Any change in the pupils profile including change of address, Mobile No etc. Should immediately be informed in writing.
- Mobile Phone must be silent mode in the class timing and Institute premises.
Discipline:- The observance of rules of discipline and good Behavior shall be a precondition to a student’s Continuance in the Institute.
Absence:- Students must not remain absent without satisfactory Reasons. In every case a letter from the parents/ Guardian must be Submitted on the day pupil rejoins.
- In case of absence on medical ground for more than three days, the letter should be supported by a medical certificate and a certificate of fitness.
Special Classes/ Extra classes:-
- Special classes for pupils, considered to be in need of extra classes are held in the institute premises.
- Pupils must informed about the special classes by the notice.
- No any extra fees will be charge for the Special / Extra Classes.